Instructions on how to book and pay for Before and After School Club sessions using our online payment system.
Please note that sessions cannot be booked if there is an outstanding balance and only bookings from 24 hours ahead and up to a maximum of 30 days can be accepted via our online system. A 'top up' payment can be made to clear any outstanding balances before sessions are booked.
1) Create your online account. Please request a letter from the main office of you have not received one.
2) Once you have logged into your account you will notice that the Out of School Club section is at the top of the page,
3) You need to pay for your sessions first so in the 'enter top up amount' box please enter the total cost of the sessions and any breakfast food charge,
4) Once you have typed in the cost of the sessions you wish to book, click on 'add to basket' and then click on 'view basket' in the top right hand corner of page,
5) Check that you are happy with the amount you wish to pay and click on 'check out',
6) Follow the instructions to make payment and ensure the transaction is complete. You should be directed to a 'payment details' page which is also your receipt (you will also receive an emailed receipt),
7) Return to 'view products' page and click on the 'order sessions' button for the Out of School Club,
8) You will be taken to the Out of School Club calendar page, scroll to the bottom of the page to 'Key',
9) The Out of School Club session codes are highlighted in different colours for Before School and After School Clubs. On the calendar the BS column is for Before School, FD column is for Breakfast at the Before School and the AS column is for After School Club bookings.
10) Enter the session codes separately for each date you are booking. Please remember to enter the Breakfast food code if you want your child to have breakfast at the Before School Club.
11) Once you have entered the codes for the days you are booking, return to the main page by clicking on 'view products',
12) To check you bookings, select 'history' button on the Out of School club section, then click on the 'view calendar' icon. You should see your booked dates.
Using the online booking system will automatically update our daily Before and After School Club registers. Although our online system is our preferred method of booking and paying for sessions, you may continue to use the paper booking form and/or use the online payment system to just make the payment. Please be reminded that all booked sessions must be paid for in advance as per our Terms and Conditions.
This system can be used to pay for other items such as uniform, trip money, lost library or reading books if your child attends Hillborough Infant and Nursery.
Finally, I would like encourage you to book as soon as you know you will require the Out of School Club service as places are limited to 50 for Before and After School Clubs. Most days we are very close to full capacity.
If you have any queries or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Gibson on 01582 725 764