- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experience, skills, abilities and perspectives;
- Supportive team
- Enhanced working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Our perks and benefits as a Local Authority Maintained School
- Employee wellbeing packages
- Regular wellbeing events and outings for all of our staff
Initial Teacher Training (ITT) / University Placements
Hillborough Infant & Nursery School offer Initial Teacher Training and University placements each year across all key stages and in all year groups.
Currently, we are or have worked with the following organisations:
Due to the demand for Initial Teacher Training placements at our school, we are currently just engaged in a partnership with The Chiltern Training Group, who co-ordinate Initial Teacher Training placements at Hillborough Infant & Nursery School.
We are currently unable to accept request for Initial Teacher Placements from other organisations.