Health & Medicine
Administration of medication
Parents/guardians are welcome to come into school to administer their child's medication.
For school administration of medication:
- The medication must be prescribed, prescribed for four times or more a day
- In its original container, complete with the pharmacists label
- Have the child's name on the pharmacy label
- Have the dosage on the pharmacy label
- Completion of Medical Indemnity form (download the document below)
- Parents/carers are responsible for delivering and collecting the medication from the school office.
Is my child too ill for school?
Follow the link - NHS link - Is my child too ill for school?