'Hillborough Infants is a welcoming school, where pupils feel like part of a family.'
A harmonious place' where 'classrooms are happy and productive places, where pupils learn well'.
Please find below our most recent Ofsted reports and relevant information from the Department for Education Performance Tables.
The school's work to promote pupils' personal development and welfare is outstanding'.
Ofsted: interim visits to schools from Autumn 2020
Methodology of visits and evidence collection
Inspectors will work collaboratively with leaders to understand:
- The barriers that the school has faced, and may still be facing, in managing the return to full education for all pupils.
- How leaders are ensuring that pupils resume learning the school’s curriculum, including contingency planning for the use of remote education and the use of catch-up funding.
- How pupils are settling back into expected routines and behaviour, including regular attendance.
- How any identified and specific issues related to special educational needs, disabilities, health, care, well-being issues for particular groups of pupils are being addressed.
- The school’s safeguarding arrangements (focusing on arrangements at the time of the visit but potentially also looking at what was in place at the start of the COVID-19 response).